I had been without a dog for a few years after going thru a divorce and my beloved Wolf passed away. I found my wonderful husband Bob, and after we married in January 2007, we were ready to bring a new dog into our life. I was browsing the web one night and found Toby's picture on Pets second chance and knew "He" was for me. We called and made arrangements with Linda to meet Toby. After passing her stringent requirements, Toby came to live with us in March and we adopted him shortly thereafter. After getting aquainted better with the breed and a growing friendship with Linda, we volunteered to foster. Along came Lola, a scared lil girl with a sad history. She warmed to Bob and me and Toby became enchanted. After a few weeks we knew that Lola had found her forever home with us. We keep an option to foster again but hope we dont end up with a houseful of corgi's!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a sweet story! Thanks for sharing that with us! For those who don't know, Linda is our member and she runs Pet's Second Chance in St Louie. check her group out!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service