Alright here is another odd question. Everyone has been so helpful...aroooo.

I bath Corgi with EarthSource shampoo about every two weeks sometimes less if she starts to smell like bag of corn chips. I wonder if I should wash her with guacamole and salsa...:)

I have asked around and I have heard, try to blow dry her instead of hours of air dry. Tried that this time, she seems to smell fresh longer.

But what is causing this odor? Is it her feet?

Looking forward to any replies....anyone got a favorite salsa :)

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my god that's so weird.. becuase I've always had with Louis... that his paws smell like nacho cheese.. i didn't think anything of it i thought it was just becuase he walks around everywhere and picks up different smells.. but it's just in his paws not on his body lol... I thought it was cute when I first noticed him and sometimes i call him my nacho cheese dog =] loll not much help, but it shows your not alone haha
oh that's so funny because my boyfriend's sister always says that Miles' feet smell like corn chips.
And if you get close enough to his feet it's true, but the odor isn't ever really offensive. I've always just assumed that's how his toes are meant to smell.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service