Do your Corgis snore while they are asleep? My big boy, Augie snores so loudly!! He sleeps in his crate, his head propped on a pillow. Sometimes he is on his back, sometimes on his side. If he is really tired out, we can hear him upstairs. I don't think it's a problem, I just wondered if you dogs also snore.

Views: 3205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Mocha snores when he's REALLY tired! He also drool on the pillow and sleep talk while he's dreaming about chasing birds :)
Oh most definitely! :-) They even bark and look like they're running when they're dreaming. It's the cutest thing. Once Moonmystic and I are able to we're going to get a digital video camera so we can tape it.
OMG YES Daisy snores so loud I have to wake her up so I can go to sleep with no noise and she usally falls back asleep and dosent snore....
Emmy would start her snoring almost before the head was all the way down.
I have had my new male 5 1/2 month old male for three days.... He has slept through the night from the first night, and yes, he snores. I love it because it lets me know he is there and he must be very happy!
Oliver snores, AND he sometimes talks in his sleep. It's not exactly barking, maybe whimpering? It's so strange but funny.
I just heard some snoring coming from our crate last night!!! I've also heard them make this "ooh ooh ooh ooh" sound while they're sleeping, and sometimes they try to run while they're dreaming.
Our little 6 month old girl ( Mia ) snores and grunts also. I love to hear her thou. When you pick her up while she's sleeping, omgosh she sounds like a hungry belly!! Your Augie is a handsome boy!!!
Heck yeah! he's not loud though....
Molly snores, but not loudly (she can't hold a candle to the rest of us!). She only snores when she lays out on her side like a pig (we think she is part pig, since she has a lot of pig-like mannerisms, with all the grunting and snorting). She doesn't move at all when she sleeps like that--you would think she was dead except for that snoring!
That must be quite funny to watch. We think suki is part: rabbit, bat and part bonkers! :D
woow suki does that as well she snores her head off :D

once even she was lying on the floor and moving her legs in a running motion.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service