I think that I encouraged my brown corgi to "woo" or "arooo" a little too much! He has lost his mind today! He's probably "woo-d" at me over 100 times this morning (not an exaggeration) ! I don't know whether to laugh and give him a treat like I normally do or if this is a problem =)

Views: 77

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That will much depend on how much you enjoy the behavior. Some behaviors are very cute in the beginning. As they increase sometimes we find they are not so cute afterall. With behaviors such as these it is good to have a command to begin the behavior but also one that can stop the behavior. Aaroos are darn cute for sure but when the become obsessive maybe not so much.
that is too funny, i wish i could teach mine to woo on command :)
Well, as suddenly as he started...he stopped. He hasn't woo'd again since lunch time. I guess he got what he wanted. It was really funny though. He would hide under the table...stick his head out and aroo at me, then jump back under real quick. Sometimes he'll stick his head around a corner, aroo at me and run off. Wierd dog.
Thats just too funny! What a great trick you have! Though... it seems it's taken a life of its own :)

I think I would die laughing at the peek-a-woo he's playing at you! LOL

PS. I forgot to mention on your vid... but the little dance he does while he woos is to die for! :D thaz my favorite part.. hee.
What you don't know about that video is that its not a compilation of woo's from over a long period of time. I filmed all those in about 30 minutes.

oh my goodnes...peek a woo...that's the greatest thing I've ever heard in my entire life! Thank you!!!
I used to get kiyo to howl with me when she was a little 2 month old, but now I can't for the life of me get her to. No matter how much I howl she just won't do it :( it was really cute at first though.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service