When you leave your baby to go to work etc ,do you leave music or the T.V. on? If you do what does he or she like ? I always leave N.P.R on for Brynn so she can tell me about all the news of the day ,or a great new idea from "This splendid table" :)

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NPR is a great idea lol. I think other's leave animal planet on or just soft music so the pup doesn't feel alone.

Roxi for her first three months with us was an 'office' puppy so she didn't really have to be alone till later on in our bonding experience.. we did make sure to leave her in the crate for lengths of time just to get her used to it though and at night which seemed to work for now.

Right now we don't leave anything on for her but we're so active when we're around Im sure she just sleeps all day.. Its rare when you come home and hear a little voice calling from inside hehe. Most likely the "gotta peeeeee" dance.

starting Aug though I start my at home job which will be nice for both of us since we've been apart for so long and its always nice to not be crated hehehe :)
the "gotta pee dance" includes tap dancing AND singing at my house, and sometimes trying to walk on the ceiling of the crate, lol. . .
Brynn will be a genious in no time listening to NPR! :) I'm only out of the house about 8 hours per week (if that), since I work from home. While I'm working, we have MSNBC financial news network on TV. When I'm gone I leave the TV on the same channel. Charlie wants to be a financial advisor when he grows up. I'm trying to convince him that he will have much less stress with a career in agility or flyball athletics.
That's so funny. I leave early, so my husband always leaves NPR on for everybody!
We leave Animal Planet on the tv for the kids. :-)
Blaze likes oldies or classical, but on the weekend he breaks loose and listens to 80's rock!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service