Hey guys,
OK I know this is yucky but i have a question: In addition to my 9wk old corgi i have a 12yr old Peagle. Well I have noticed over the past few weeks that my older dog is sniffing and i think... eating her poo.. I know this is really really nasty and i've heard about older female dogs being "motherly" and eating puppy poo but im stumped as to why is she eating her own. I know its not a corgi question but i'd love to get feed back on this. Im a new member and someone recommended that i post it to everyone and see if anyone knows anything and maybe how to get her to stop cause right now I'm scoopin poop 2 or more times a day!

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Two threads on poo eating! Lots of pups looking for extra "cookies" today. (See Andrea's Potty Mouth thread.)

If your dog is eating its own poo, one of the "stop poo eating" products might help. You sprinkle it on their food and it makes their poo taste bad. Some people have also had some success by adding a little crushed pineapple to the dog's food. It supposedly does the same thing as the commercial products.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service