Sorry gang for a totally unrelated corgi topic, well maybe not. Our corgi's big human sister, my daughter, just got accepted to George Washington U in Washington DC! The dog's have been hopping, barking and having a great time celebrating, if only they knew what is to come when she leaves...

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Patti!! I'm sure Mommy and doggies will need each other in the fall...happy, sad, happy, sad...
Good Job! You will have to teach your corgi how to listen to his big sister on the phone or better yet, get a speaker phone so that they can talk to each other when she is away.
Happy for your daughter, but knowing you will miss her. Corgis can learn to listen to the phone. When CorgiMom was overseas in Iraq, she would talk to Tank all the time. It was fine until he started licking the ear-bob. Ewww! :-)
Thanks Laurie and Moon - Kai and Luna are already stashing fur to send her off with, lest she forget them. I'll train the loverly Luna to make those telephone calls, God knows she can do just about everything else!, but I'll make sure she can't lick the ear-bob! Kai will sit back, like he does so well, and moderate the speaker-phone - a job with him in mind!
I'd like to see Luna with one of those old operator headphones on..Please connect me to Union1-6-4-0-4...Why do all animals love the taste of earwax. I have a cat that will get up, and lick your ears for you!
How do i get the headphones over her ears? After, of course, she's done eating them.........
I bet Luna would make prank phone calls if she learned how to use it...

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service