Megan is SOOO jealous of the puppies. I dont really know why. She is getting more attention now than before because we feel bad. But you know when right before you leave for out of town they will follow you around the house and they will get really anxious, and whenever you sit down they jump in your lap. Well that is what Megan is like all the time now; expecially when i am playing or training the pups. she will jump up on the couch and on chairs and on bed or she wil try to find a place to hide. This is compleatly odd behavior, she has never done this before. What should i do, she is just compleatly sad all the time and ect, what should i do??? i feel soo bad. we spend special time alone together, gets greeted, fed, and petted first. i just dont get it!!! i feel soooo bad :'(

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May be a great time to seek out a class in your area so you have a special thing to do with just her. Adding a pup to the home will always change the dynamics. While you feel you are spending extra tie with her you must know that your daily activities have indeed changed with the addition of the pups. This can be well managed. It is also important that you not spend time feeling sorry for her. Dogs pick up very quickly your emotions and they may actually be part of the cause for her behaviors. Good luck and find something fun just for you and Megan.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service