anyone around the nyc area? esp queens.

hi friends...kaycee, our corgi and I are meeting another nyc corgi in the cunningham dog run on 193rd street and utopia parkway this saturday afternoon- 4-5pmi! here's the address...

we haven't met any other corgi's in the neighborhood, but if you are on mycorgi...we hope you see this and come play with us! sorry for the late notice...but we hope to make meeting up a habit!

<3 kaycee & family

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was great to meet up, hopefully next time they can play with each other some more.... Meeting Charlie was unexpected, next time we'll bring Skippy... a leaner corgi like Charlie.
Chester and family can meet up with you in NYC sometime..we're in Westchester only an hr away..maybe in Central Park near Bethesda fountain sometime this early summer? Havent taken Chester in to the city yet, we left when our son was 3..hes now 8. Would be great to hook up sometime with other Corgis. Carl SHurtz park has a nice dog run too..by the East River..we used to live right there.
Chester and family can meet up with you in NYC sometime..we're in Westchester only an hr away..maybe in Central Park near Bethesda fountain sometime this early summer? Havent taken Chester in to the city yet, we left when our son was 3..hes now 8. Would be great to hook up sometime with other Corgis. Carl SHurtz park has a nice dog run too..by the East River..we used to live right there.
Hey Kathy,

When can we do a meet up again? We can bring the other corgi Skippy along with our Milo.
Just let us know.
Hi, we're in Queens, too. Please keep us informed if you are meeting up with other nyc corgis! We also haven't met any other corgis in Queens, either. It would be great for Norman to stand out less than a sore thumb.
Beckett and I are either in Long Island at my house or in Staten Island at his daddy's so were always passing through Queens and would love to have other Corgi's for him to play with! Please keep me posted
I know it's late but I wanted to throw my name into the NYC ring, and say we would love to be involved in any future meetups.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service