I am pretty sure i read this somewere else but both of my pups have grey spots on there belly are these normal and will they go away?

Views: 1749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's normal for all dogs to have spots. If you shave a dog, most will have grey spots all over their skin. My corgi pup is 1 1/2 y/o and she still has grey spots upon her belly which she's had since she was 3 months old. Our other male corgi who is 3 yrs old has grey spots upon his belly as well. So they probably won't go away, they just get covered up by belly hairs when they grow older. <3
i like to think of them as puppy moles... little bear's had them all his life. they're just as normal as any moles you or i have.
Charlie has them too, including on the roof of his mouth. : - ) I think of them as freckles or birth marks.
i have a 5 month old and he has grey spots too he also has them on the roof of his mouth and under his tounge
I call them cow spots :) If you look close at most pictures you can see them best right over the nose area.

No worries luv your pup is fine!
Kirby has them as well..i call them his cow marks too!!!
All these cow spots! Maybe the site should be MooCorgi.com. LOL
My Muffin's grey spots appeared around 8 to 12 mos. I was alarmed at first and thought she had a huge bruise/. I racked my brain to think of how she could have gotten it. now she has them on both sides of her belly. They are here to stay.
Hunter and Layla both have them too, at only seven weeks old. I didn't have a name for them but cow spots sounds good to me!
I looked at Daisys belly but all i can see is white hair ! Did you try googling it? She sure has a cute tummy and now she wants it rubbed....

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service