Trevor is 6.5 months old now and his head seems to be getting more and more red, i really am hoping he will stay as a black head (that sound gross, like the pimple) but i guess a red head is OK too. lol well here are some pictures, tell me what you think, with he be a BHT, RHT, or a brindle headed tri?

Views: 182

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here are somemore

C:\Documents and Settings\Lauren\My Documents\My Pictures\2008-03-27\IMG_0500.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\Lauren\My Documents\My Pictures\2008-03-27\IMG_0692.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\Lauren\My Documents\My Pictures\2008-03-27\IMG_1686.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\Lauren\My Documents\My Pictures\2008-03-27\IMG_1201.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\Lauren\My Documents\My Pictures\2008-03-27\IMG_1814.JPG
sry those didnt work if you need more pics you can look at my photos
well i know i just said that because he is imbetween red and black. i guess it is more like roaning

Lauren, My Lizzies coloring on her face is very similar. At 6.5 months, my experience is you won't see much change. Lizzie is what I would consider a black faced tri. some might disagree with me. Brodie who is three months looks similar as well, but I am expecting his face to end up more red. do you know what the parents looked like?
Yes, I agree, you won't see much change after this age. Because the black encompasses the eyes, he is a black-headed tri. It is not uncommon for a black headed tri to have some red/tan hairs mixed in on their heads and under their eyes but he seems to have quite a bit. Unique!
to tell you the truth i was a bad buyer and we bought these pups from a kinda puppy mill. he delivered them to our house at 4 months and we never really saw the parents. or anyhting. he brought 4 pups to our house two bays two girls and we just chose from there. but they were in good health and they are the sweetest thing so ya... :)
Awww, he is so cute with the red eyebrows!
There is a lovely article on this website about color predictions!

http://emrys-corgis.com/

Look at the Photo Essay

Lots of wonderful articles about corgis and their care.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service