Hi All,

So now that spring is here (well, in Chicago, winter keeps trying to make a comeback), I need to get some flea/tick meds. The vet has always given me Frontline, and of course, very close to the retail price.

For heartworm meds, we have been using the Interceptor tablets that our vet has also provided us, close to retail price.

Do you guys have any suggestions on where to get these medications on the web at a good discount? I looked up a bunch of sites, but I am concerned about the legitimacy of the actual product.

I just got an email from PetCo today that was about $20 cheaper for Frontline...

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask your vet if they can match the best online price you find (including whatever you would pay for shipping). Mine actually offered that option without me asking. They would rather have less revenue/profit, than miss the sale entirely to the online sellers. I just had to print out the online page with pricing and take it to the vet.
I got my meds from HERE They call my vet for verification and made sure that I had the Rx approval.
ask your vet for capestar.... it kills fleas within 30 minutes (have a vacuum handy)... trust me.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service