What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

I've been looking and looking, I've been on petfinder.com, to the human society, even to websites of human society's outside Michigan! I believe I have now found the perfect corgis that I'm looking at, one his name is Oliver, a Border Collie/Corgi mix, boy, medium size, Oliver came in a littler of 7, he was born October 16th and all of his siblings are gone, he is up to date with routine shots and has been altered. He is in Wixom, MI. Now another one I'm looking at is Venus, she is just 3 months old (4/9), is a pure corgi, female, and is medium size. She is located in Dearborn.
This is the question, which one should I get?
Another question is on Monday I walked a dog named Toby, he is Collie/German Shepherd mix. He's at the human society, waiting to be adopted! No one has adopted him yet or even thought about it yet! But I don't know if I should get him because he could really get adopted any second! Right?
See how questioned I am? I need deep help! Please!!!

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia. That would be well appreciated! I'll try to contact them sometime. Could you tell me if you have some spare time? I'm intersted in seeing wether or not they would have any that would be able to be looked at for adoption! I know what you mean with people not updating their websites. That gets really anoying! :)

Sasha
Sasha, they did update with information on the first bunch they took in. Horrible conditions!! No information on the ones coming in this week. I can contact someone to get more information if you want but I don't know them personally, other than through the corgi rescue website. If you go to the site again and click the link on the "Iowa Castaways" you'll see a list of two people to contact regarding those dogs, I'm sure they will be able to direct you to someone about the expected arrivals. I know that Lakeshore can't take the new dogs into their program, due to lack of foster homes and financial resources to care for the dogs. This last group is pretty messed up medically and will require lots of vet care and TLC to make them even closely ready for adoption. Lakeshore put out a call to other corgi rescue groups and individuals to help with these dogs.

Thanks for being interested and caring, Sasha.

Sylvia and Timmy
Yes, no problem, might as well help and love them instead of leaving them in a dark room right? I'm looking at their website right now! I'm looking at Chester and he seems to interest me. One minute, I have to go...
It's OK that there is no information. I'm completly fine without them. Thank you just for helping me this far! :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service