Sasha's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It's OK that there is no information. I'm completly fine without them. Thank you jus…"

Sasha replied Apr 22, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Yes, no problem, might as well help and love them instead of leaving them in a dark…"

Sasha replied Apr 21, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Thanks Sylvia. That would be well appreciated! I'll try to contact them sometime. Co…"

Sasha replied Apr 20, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Thanks you guys! I deaply appreciate you helping me! I looked on the website for the…"

Sasha replied Apr 20, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Thanks, me too! I'm looking forward to getting a puppy! :) I don't have a fenced yar…"

Sasha replied Apr 15, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Yes, I thought about waiting to see if any more dogs/corgi/collie would pop up, just…"

Sasha replied Apr 15, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Thank much! All these questions are really helping me. I'm writing most of them down…"

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"I'm very happy for all those corgis! You should pass a thank you down to all of the…"

Sasha replied Apr 12, 2008 to Large Corgi surrender to Ottumwa, IA

9 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Cat & Casey

"Could you possibly ask if the Human Society could move the dogs to areas around diff…"

Sasha replied Apr 11, 2008 to Large Corgi surrender to Ottumwa, IA

9 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Cat & Casey

"Ya, dogs when they're dreaming are really cute! Aren't they? They make their little…"

Sasha replied Mar 20, 2008 to Does your corgi make whiney noises when they are excited?

17 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Mochi The Corgi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service