Does your corgi make whiney noises when they are excited?

Every time we come home or Bailey sees a new person, she gets so excited and makes a whimpering kinda noise! It is hilarious, has anyone else experienced this or is bailey a weirdo?

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roxi has become more vocul over time when she meets people.. at first she was shy and hid behind mom or dad but now she runs right up and whimpers to be pet by the "new person" lol

the other noise she makes (besides growl-barking at the invisible attackers outside all the time) is when i get up or get home and let her out of her crate after her being in it for a long time. Her ears are back and she jumps in my lap about 100 times whimpering and crying as if to say "Why did you leave me?! Why?! Oh thank you thank you!" I love our morning ritual :)
I think it's a corgi thing. Moira does it and it's just adorable. :-D To see the video that NoClaws4Alarm talks about on YouTube.com just go to the website first. When you get there type in Corgi or How To Talk Like A Corgi and the video should come up. Or I think that it's even been added to the videos on MyCorgi.
When I come home from work I am greeted by three whining, whimpering, squeeky corgis with their ears down and their whole bodies wiggling. I love that sound. I feel like they are telling me they are so happy to see me.
Yes our corgi Lance will whine when he gets really excited and wants to go outside when the other neighbor dogs are out there. It is like he is saying please let me outside to play...please....please....let me play
Yeah Mochi totally whimpers and does her muffled bark... AND she pee's when she's excited.. her whole body wiggles back and forth too.

Yesterday we wen't to puppy socials, she about exploded with excitement, she was wiggling non stop and whimpering. ha ha she saw her bestfriend and wanted to PLAY soo bad.. it was really cute.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service