Does your corgi make whiney noises when they are excited?

Every time we come home or Bailey sees a new person, she gets so excited and makes a whimpering kinda noise! It is hilarious, has anyone else experienced this or is bailey a weirdo?

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To me it's because you have a wonderful little corgi that's happy to have made another friend! No worries! :)
Oh i am not worried about anything bad happening, just wondering if it is unique or it others do it.

Thanks 4 the reply
No prob!
There is a YouTube video where Herbie teaches you "how to talk like a corgi" It addresses this whistle whine that they do...among other things. it's a MUST see for any corgi owner...

That's pretty cute! So far...
thanks... I tried to use the link button but it didn't show :/
Mocha makes whiny noise when the water is too cold for shower or being in water. Vienna make the same noise when strange noise happen from far away, her back hair stand up and become nervous because she can't open the door to see what's up :)
Emmy whines when she is super excited... usually when her Grandpa comes to visit. (My father is her 2nd favorite person in the world besides me of course!) I think it is adorable when they do that. She also sighs when she is resting after being really tired..... always makes me laugh. (It's a really loud sigh!)
Ivy whines and yips and yowls a little every time she greets a new person. She's a very friendly, affectionate corgi and wants always to be the centre of the show. She hates it when our labrador retriever gets extra attention. We've tried to have her stop the whining (it's easy to see that it's joy, but it sounds like you are killing her) with no success. Otherwise Ivy is very obedient and was a CD (Companion Dog - obedience designation licensed by the Canadian Kennel Club) before she was 2. But yup, she whines! If anyone knows what to do about it, I'd be pleased to hear.
Brenda
Ya, dogs when they're dreaming are really cute! Aren't they? They make their little pouting noises! :)
Triley is quite the talker. He whimpers, moans, groans and yips when he is excited, has to go out, wants attention, is playing... pretty much all the time! We watched the Herbie YouTube video before we got Triley and somehow didn't really think our corgi would make noises like that, but he certianly does!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service