Some of my friends have pet insurance and swear it's worth every penny. What is your take on it? If you are currently insured, any recommendation?

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We also have VPI and have had no problems! The claims take about a month total to process, but we've been paid every single time. So far it's been a good investment.
i don't have it for any of my dogs. I'm sure that if something horrific ever happened, it probably would pay for itself. I prefer to bank on something terrible not happening, especially when I see all the stuff you still have to pay for out-of-pocket, etc.
We've had insurance for Soffie & Griffyn since each first came to us. After reading up on some of the recommendations here, I had a look at Embrace. And.... I just got off the phone with a very helpful person there, Christine. She had lots of great info to share! I fully intend to switch (if I'm not locked in to our current policy) And when I make the switch it will be a savings to me of approximately, $50.00 per month! I highly recommend any and all of you to have a look at Embrace!
This is a great thread!! I currently don't have insurance for Algy although I should probably have gotten some kind of coverage. I believe I have paid for at least one used car with all of the problems he has had healthwise. I don't think I could get coverage for what he has now without getting dinged for a pre-existsing condition. Does anyone know if that would come into play? (I don't know for sure, but they do it for people, so I would assume that they would do it for pets!)

I think if I were to get another little guy/gal, I would definitely shop around for some insurance!!
I dont know much about pet insurance but my sister in law got some for her new mini weeny puppy. Weve had Thiago since last Nov and so far he hasnt ever had an emergency or anything wores than antibiotics for stomach bugs. But after puppyhood vet visits go down to annual right, like kids? So how does it pay for itself?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service