Hi everyone! I haven't been on much. I've been busy trying to find out why Des had constantly watery eyes and was developing thin spots in his coat. I posted a comment about this a while ago. I had the vet check him for all the common issues for both problems and came up with zip! Meanwhile I began doing my own research and came across an article on gluton intolerance. The study was initially geared towards humans. Long story short, the article states that foods containing wheat, soy or gluten are the problem. I gradually switched him to a food that is free of these ingredients and the problem cleared up in about a week! He looks wonderful. As a result of this finding, my boyfriend decided to develop a website that is geared toward education about a variety of dog related issues and it also has a forum for sharing info, video upload, picture upload, Instant messaging, chat and more. The article is on the site. If your interested check it out at http://www.corgiosity.com. I hope that this is helpful to anyone else who may be experiencing similar problems.

Views: 110

Attachments:

Reply to This

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service