I have not been on here much this year due to life, and I know that Sam has been having a rough year but I was wondering if there has been any more information on the 365 calendar for 2013? Just asking since Taz was one of the selected and the breeder has been asking me about when they would be available. Thanks!

Views: 1401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sam,

I am disappointed the calendar was cancelled, but as a retired print buyer I very much inderstand.  Perhaps another time.

Thank you for all your hard work for us.

Louise

The calendar would make a great gift for your friends, family & your Corgis' breeders!

I just chipped in!  Only a few days to go...I'm hopefull enough people will join in to make this calendar a reality for 2013!

Dear MyCorgi.com Member,
Due to the underwhelming response to the 365 project, we have decided to refund your preorder, please stay tuned to our upcoming projects in the future.
Thank you for your support!
MyCorgi.com

I will forward the money to a corgi rescue. You put so much effort into answering all our questions about sizes and focus points and stuff, then all that work to sort and edit them. I hope there is some other way to use them- you gathered a great bunch of pictures.

It is a total bummer that there was not a bigger response, but what can really be expected when members were all excited about the project 9 months ago, then we got no word at all, then with 2 weeks notice we were supposed to raise $15K!  I don't think the response from members was so much underwhelming as an unreasonable expectation. I love this site a lot, but I don't come here everyday, sometimes only once a week.  And I would have loved to reserved 5-10 calendars myself, but with only 2 weeks notice, I only had enough money put back to reserve 1 calendar in my name.

I would love to see a 2014 365-day calendar, but I think it would make sense to start raising the funds at the same time people start submitting their photos.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this Sam, you are super awesome and dedicated, and I hope that you don't give up on this project for the future!

I second Chris' thanks and encouragement, Sam. It's been a rough year. Thanks for all you do.

Is there going to be a 12 month calendar this year?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service