Anyone else get the Bark Box?  We have been getting Linus the Bark Box for a few months now and it's really great.  We got a groupon that made it really affordable (i think it was $35 for 3 months).  We just renewed for another 6 months.  The three we've gotten have had 2 kinds of treats, usually organic or grain free or food grade or bully sticks and made in USA and 2 toys, usually 1 hard toy and one soft toy.  The contents of the box are probably worth about $40.  It's a really nice way to try different products (Linus is pretty much into all kinds of treats).  Also after you receive the box they offer that month's products at a discount on their site if there was something your pup loved. 

Anyone have any other dog "stuff" sites they like that similar to this, or like "doggyloot.com"?  I'm always looking for new ways to amuse Linus.

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack never destroyed toys til he was an adolescent (sometime coming on a year, I think).  Once he figured it out, that was the end of that.   Remember, Corgis were ratters and all-purpose farm dogs as well as herders; most of them de-fleece toys in a hurry once they get the idea.

Whenever I read about these, I think they must be for dogs who are gentle with toys.  

I also don't feed bullies or rawhide or anything like that.   

Both of mine gut soft toys.  Maddie eats hard rubber toys too (she once got big hunks off the black Kong).   

So, no gift boxes for us!  We carefully pick things we think might last, or get fluffy toys on sale really cheap because they only last a few minutes.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service