Beth's Discussions (4,853)

Discussions Replied To (4729) Replies Latest Activity

"The owner has asked me to send her the bills and seems to fully grasp that she can't…"

Beth replied on Saturday to A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

12 on Saturday
Reply by Linda

"We had good news at the vet and the wound is closing in on its own. In fact, it's al…"

Beth replied on Saturday to A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

12 on Saturday
Reply by Linda

"As for jumping, it is hard to teach a dog "not" to do something. Easier to teach him…"

Beth replied on Saturday to Obsessive about my whereabouts +Suddenly jumping, barking at nothing?

5 on Saturday
Reply by Emma Högberg

"Corgis are notorious for being ok when left alone, but needing to follow you around…"

Beth replied on Saturday to Obsessive about my whereabouts +Suddenly jumping, barking at nothing?

5 on Saturday
Reply by Emma Högberg

"Jack is bright and sparkly and feeling good but the wound doesn't look great. It's s…"

Beth replied Jan 9 to A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

12 on Saturday
Reply by Linda

"We lost our Maddie in the summer and I really missed her over Christmas. We know how…"

Beth replied Jan 7 to Holiday Blues

8 Jan 7
Reply by Beth

"I agree this sounds like a physical reaction.   If the pain med trial doesn't help I…"

Beth replied Jan 7 to Corgi is starting to emotionally withdraw - PLEASE HELP !

10 Jan 7
Reply by Beth

"Guarding toys and treats is something many people can manage on their own with some…"

Beth replied Dec 3, 2016 to Resource Guardig

4 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

"It may be not so much that you haven't been a good leader is that he might not have…"

Beth replied Dec 3, 2016 to A long struggle of many problems

9 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Emma Högberg

"I'd say the helicopter OR someone started to come in and saw the dogs and left OR wi…"

Beth replied Nov 24, 2016 to Dog mysteriously terrorized??

6 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service