So, Halloween is coming up.. I'm interested to hear what kinds of costumes your corgis will be sporting this year!?

Views: 4984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's going to be the headless horseman's steed...

cool! Do you have this costume?

Yours is so much better than the edition I have (even moreso for having the corgi to go in it).  My mother-in-law bought me the one from Target for my eventual corgi.  Where did you get your awesome edition?
Very!
That looks awesome!

i thought about buying this one for butterbeer

. great choice!!!

My baby girl is going to be a Geisha! :D
Oooh!  That will be so pretty!

I didn't read all the posts yet, but Target has a huge collection of Halloween costumes and my mom and I just about died laughing over some of them!  For my Corgis, Jack & Kate....Jack is going to be a BANANA!!!  and Kate will be a FLOWER!!  I also have a halo for her and devil horns for Jack just for fun:)  For my other 2 dogs, Trav the lab will be a PUMPKIN and Squirt the english setter will be a PIRATE!  The hat is complete with a parrot:)  I can't wait to dress them up and attempt a picture!   Will post if we get one!!

Oh goodness! 'Nana corgis are my favorite!  It looks like you'll have an awesome mashup there!
Yes! See my baby girl dressed as a banana! (There was even a corgi modeling it on the package!). She loved her costume!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service