Lilibet doesn't shed. We have neighbor corgis that when they shake or just walk, hair flies off. Not so with Lilibet. Instead she blows her coat about once a year around March, I think. Right now I am beginning to see little tufts of hair on her legs that I can pull slightly and they will come out. So from March through April I can expect to comb her every day with one of those undercoat rake type combs. Each time I get arm loads of white soft undercoat (Lilibet is a tri) that I throw in the woods for the birds to nest with (my idea - not the birds). The rest of the year Lilibet can get on the furniture or our bed and hardly leave a hair! We pick her up all the time and don't worry about the hair - she basically doesn't shed! Does anyone else out there have a corgi that doesn't shed all the time?

Views: 9729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Eddy sheds less than corgis I've met, but he still sheds, it's just a littttttttle bit.
A corgi that doesnt shed, wow, not mine!! :)
Mine sheds enough for yours too.
Yes , they are fur balls but ordinarily corgis blow their coat twice a year . spring-ish and fall-ish. Usually just about the time I am going to a dog show LOLOL
I spose maybe the climate where you live may have something to do with it, but I live in a fairly cold climate ... with average to hot summers and mine shed this time of year and again before winter. I comb mine daily and bathe every third week.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service