Wow!!! What a great time was had by all today in Palm Bay! Perfect weather, great food, fantastic comradarie, and corgis, corgis, corgis!!! Thanks Celeste!! For yet another successful picnic! And thanks to all the volunteers who make the picnic run like clock work. And Jacki..... Great T-shirts and Caps!!! Hope we set a record!!!

Views: 61

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awwwww..... sorry, But Happy Birthday Nala!!! Not to worry.... there's always next year!!
Thanks!! Mom felt so guilty she took me to the doggie park, I played with some friends. The best part of her feeling guilty was all the goodies: pb sandwich, rawhide, pizza crust!!!, and some vanilla ice cream. To make her feel better, I ate everything as the good girl I am. Mom took me also for a looooooong walk, almost an hour and a half!! I met so many friends! But, my Mom promised that she will take me next year. Hooray!!! Now I will patiently wait for the next meetup.
We had so much fun. It was great to get lots of corgi kisses and watch Stanley have so much fun wrestling and running and receiving lots of free treats. He had a howling good time, literally!
I can't wait till next year all ready! :) Odin will be ready to play! He has been pooped all day lol
Ok where were y'all sitting??
GREAT to meet you guys! We have to start a group for the Sep 09 Celeste Corgis!
Yes we have to! Turned out we were sitting next to a family that owned Lexi, another Sept 09 corgi from Celeste! It was so much fun to see all of Stanley's half-siblings. It was a big corgi family reunion.
next year we should have a designated meet n' greet place for all us "mycorgi"s!
Yes definetly.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service