Alison w/ Odin and Dashel's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember at one of our meet ups a fellow corgi owner had this happen. He just ripp…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Sep 19, 2010 to Paw Pad Problems - Advice Please!

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Jim & Rachel & Amy

"Unfortunately he broke a toe today...I informed her about this issue..but the toe is…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Jul 22, 2010 to Doesn't run, and has a very hard time getting on the couch.

7 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Parker and Barbara

"My pup doesn't bark at the door if its me coming in, and rarely barks at the door if…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Jul 5, 2010 to Barking when someone knocks on the door

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Carol Rea

"Thank you everyone for the kind words! I have my interview tomorrow and I will be as…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied May 26, 2010 to Becoming a Trainer at Petsmart

7 May 26, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

"I got here last night:)"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied May 6, 2010 to Jacksonville, Florida

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Susan , Radar and Cooper

"My boyfriend has dreams about Odin... ...eating poisonous mushrooms ...getting hit…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Apr 27, 2010 to Dreams

12 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Ann

"Odin does that. He got his bottom jaw stuck once:( It was the saddest thing I have e…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Apr 10, 2010 to Does anyone else's Corgi do this?

9 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

"for stains I have used Spot Shot. Works really well, just keep the pup out of the wa…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you clean pet stains?

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by LaVerne & Shirley

"Name them after PIXAR characters:) Nemo, Buzz, Woody, Eve, Dori, Wally....ect lol"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Feb 9, 2010 to Puppy Names...

21 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Susan Temple

"I don't use one, but the lab in my puppy class just got one. YES its wonderful:) Reb…"

Alison w/ Odin and Dashel replied Feb 1, 2010 to Gentle Leader?

11 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service