for the past couple of days i have been thinking of going home to see my family for a month since its summer time and my dad have been very sick but the thing is i would have to fly alone and i have absolutely no idea what to do once i am in the air port. i dont know how to find my plane or anything. i want to bring teddy as i wont go anywhere with out him. i have read the past discussions about this so i know most of what i need for teddy. i just wish that he could ride with me and not below. i have read many bad stories:(  what i am wondering about is if i have to go to another air port, what happens to teddy? im flying from AR to Mi. i am worried about me getting lost in the air port and losing my best friend, if you have flown before can u please tell me step by step on what to do? i am very scared. im not trying to sound like an idiot but i am not experienced in things like this :/

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks so much for all the info, the vet here on base only charges $27 and said that she recommends i fly at night as well.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service