So my mom and I took a Christmas vacation to Disneyland and Frank didn't get to come along :-( He has been with my dad since Friday and I miss him soooooo much! This is the longest I've been away from him and I feel like a part of me is missing. The days have been busy but when we get back to the hotel at night the room is so empty without his smiling face. We are heading home tomorrow, and after a looooooooooong 9 hour drive I get to play with my boy again! I've missed him so much and I can't wait to see him tomorrow! He's been hanging out with his best friend, my parent's lab, so its like a little vacation for him too. I'm excited to see how he reacts when he sees me again since we've never been apart for this long. Hoping its not a quick "hi mom!" then off to play with the lab lol! He better let me cuddle with him gosh darn it!

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that he is missing you just as much. Did you find any "honeypots" for Moose while you were there???? Are you a member of the "Disney Corgis" of this site? Did you at least get some pictures?

Have you seen him yet??  Any pictures from DW?  OOOH excuse me I meant to say DL

I saw him and he was SOOOOOOOO happy to see me! He kept looking at me to make sure I was still there! And he actually cuddled up and slept with me all night. Usually when I am staying at my parents house he goes and sleeps with them but he hasn't wanted to  leave me since I got home last night lol. Such a long trip without him! I did take lots of pictures. Unfortunately Pooh wouldn't let me steal any honeypots lol. It was a good trip but EVERYONE decided to go at Christmas so the parks were PACKED, thank goodness for fastpasses! :-) I ended up giving Franklin his present early, a new kong wubba, since I was a bad mom and didn't bring him home anything,.....stuffed animals from Disney are just WAY TOO expensive considering he will just shred them lol. 

Reunions are always nice.   When we pick ours up at the boarding kennel, Maddie is crawling all over us but Jack just charges straight to the car and when we get home he can't wait to go to the park and roll in the grass.   So I know where I rank in the order of "Things That Make Jack Happy."   :-)

My Moose the cocker spaniel has a honeypot. It is a soft toy that Moose carries with him whereevery he goes in the house. See picture in the "Behavior" section of the homepage under Not corgi but CS.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service