Has anyone acquired a Pembroke puppy from Immer Essen Farm in Athens, TN ?

Views: 4297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Allison,

Thank you for replying to my question.  It's late now, but I'll be in touch with you again to ask you some more questions if that's OK.  I've been communicating with someone named Cesmir from Immer Essen and they're expecting two litters at the end of this month. 

JOYCE

I know Cesmir, both our little ones came from their farm. Send me a message with any questions, I'll be happy to help you any way I can.

Hi Allison,

We live an hour and a half from Athens, and we chose Immer Essen after looking into several breeders in Tennessee.  We like the way their puppies are raised and have been emailing back and forth with Cesmir.  As far as your experience with getting your two puppies, did you first go to the farm before they were born to meet the owners and then go back after they were born to pick one out ? Did you get one puppy and then another one at a later time ?  We would really like a little boy with an all red head, but corgi's colors change a lot after they're born so unless we wait to see how they turn out, and risk having them all spoken for, I don't think that will be possible.  Bailey and Romeo are very handsome boys.  I was looking on the Immer Essen website and saw the photo you sent of them with the Easter Bunny !  They both posed so perfectly !

So, if you could tell me a little about the process off picking put a puppy I'd appreciate it and anything else you want to mention about your experience.

Thank you so much, and there's no rush.

JOYCE

I'm going to try to upload 2 Sua Mah puppies born in 2010. I wanted everyone in the litter, but we already had 2 Corgis and my husband wasn't ready for a third. Aren't they adorable?

Attachments:

Adorable just begins to describe how darling they are !  We've had two Westies and I always thought they were the greatest, cutest dogs in the world and then we got Winston and I fell in love with Corgis !

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service