He got out last night Wednesday Jan. 11.  We live in Rincon Georgia.  He has severe food allergies.  If you know anyone in the area please pass on.  He has on his collar and rabies tag from Kansas.  Does anyone have advice on where to post or call?  So far I have:

Called all local vets

Called animal control

Posted on Craigslist and petfinder.  

Making flyers with photo.

Any other advice?

Thank you all.  Hug your Corgis tight, this is terrible thing to miss them!

Views: 1007

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you great idea. Waiting on husband to get home ( I have two little one at home) then he and the two older boys are going to walk down to the woods and pond.  Then going door to door.

Hi Erika, here's what you can do, it's also listed in the FAQ.

Thank you. Going through them all.

I forwarded this link with his info to Jody who leads GA Corgi Rescue.  Is he chipped?

Thank you Amy I appreciate it.  No he is not chipped.  I know better and wish he was.  Just his leather collar and current rabies tag.  I fear someone has him inside.

I  posted this with AC Pup Macon Animal Shelter and Am trying to post it to our WMAZ station. A lady with Corgi Rescue posted it to a friend in Rescue over your way.

Thank you so very Much!  

Take the fliers to anyone who does deliveries so they can have them in their trucks/vehicles. Mail carriers, UPS, FedEx, local couriers, newspaper carriers, taxi services... anyone who would be out and about driving around town. The amount of ground they cover day in and day out will put that many more eyes out on the street looking.

Best of luck, I hope he comes home safe and sound soon.<3

I'm making a facebook picture with all his information and your contact info if that is okay.  That way we can share him around CorgiNation on facebook in that area.  Is that okay?  I got your number off the craigslist ad you posted.

That will be great. Thank you.  

I started a Facebook Group called "Hope for Brewster" if you all want to join for updates etc.  Day 2 and it is so sad, i miss my boy so much!  Someone emailed me local news and radio stations.  posting to those this morning.

I have asked to join the FB page and I will share any info I can with my relative in Rincon.  She is already  keeping an eye out for him.  I will ask her to share his story with her friends there.  She said she doesn't see many corgis there so spotting him will be easy if they cross paths.  I'll keep prayers coming. 

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service