Vicki, Grace and Gizmo's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I had trouble a little bit with Grace when Gizmo came to live.  She got jealous and…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 16, 2012 to Foster Problems?! Anyone?!

21 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

"Poor baby.  Busy little fella. Hope he learns real soon to be a good boy. They sure…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 16, 2012 to A Trip To The ER

17 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

"He is adorable and I love the photo shoot your friend did.  To bad he is on the othe…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 16, 2012 to Photoshoot(s)

44 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Grace was 22 months before I brought in Gizmo, he is 4.   She has an occasional jeal…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 8, 2012 to Getting a second Corgi

19 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Erika,   Had dogs for many years.  Go ahead and nueter him in a few weeks and give h…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 2, 2012 to Problems with Brewster eating and house training since he has returned home.

14 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"The type of hair Grace has is like yours.  Now my girlfriends Corgi was a big shedde…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 2, 2012 to What they say about Corgis shedding just isn't true.

72 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by MCE

"So very sorry for your lose.  Most of us have had to go threw a loss of a loved pet.…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Feb 2, 2012 to AJ Passed Over the Rainbow Bridge

45 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by morgan

"Showing dogs can be political. Most judges put up the type they like best or a trend…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Jan 20, 2012 to What do you think - popular or the standard?

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Vicki, Grace and Gizmo

"Again having had corgis over the years with diffrent coats, shedding  purely depends…"

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Jan 19, 2012 to New to Corgis - Overweight and Shedding Problems!

28 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"How is the diet going? "

Vicki, Grace and Gizmo replied Jan 19, 2012 to New to Corgis - Overweight and Shedding Problems!

28 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by steve smith

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service