Hello everyone, remember the Great Dane that I had just adopted last week? well, on the first days, it was fine; he did not poop or peed or nothing! and now, since i came home one night, he peed and pooped in front of the door and has not stopped ever since! i tried to do feed him around 9 am when he wakes up, and at 6 pm, and i put the water for 20 minutes.it doesnt work still! i just took him 45 minutes ago, and just peed and pooped again!!!!!i am going crazy!

and for superstar, i am worrying about her. she is pooping diarrhea and having bloody stools....i have to take her to the vet!

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sorry to hear that superstar is not doing so well :( Since Harley is only 8 months old, he's not reliable just yet, plus him and superstar are gonna take sometime to re-adjust, Harley is going to learn his schedule, just like Superstar did, when all things fail, back to square one, watch them like a hawk, when not available, back to the crate, there are really no short cuts. From my little experience with adding new dogs in the family, an already pottytrained dog will take roughly 2-3 weeks to understand the new family's schedule, dynamics and expectation, so it is going to take some work, but you'll get there! Keep up the good work!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service