So as most of you know, Franklin won a modeling contest to appear in an ad for PLAY Pet beds. Well I FINALLY (after 2 months) got a few of the photos from the shoot. I'm not allowed to share them all until the ad comes out, but I have permission to share 1 or 2. In all honesty, the photos weren't that great (Franklin was great IN them though! Lol) so there are only 1 or 2 that I even WANT to share. 

BUUUUUT Franklin had another photo shoot with my friend who is a pet photographer and those pictures were OUTSTANDING! Here is a link to a blog with some of the pictures from that shoot:

http://www.anthonyhelton.com/blog/?p=279

and if you like what you see, there are more here:

http://www.anthonyhelton.com/blog/?page_id=232 (the password is: flooney)

AJ is truly a talented photographer and I am SOOOOOOO lucky to have done 4 shoots with him now. Franklin is a supermodel so AJ loves to work with him when trying out new lenses for his camera. 

Photos from the magazine ad shoot:

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Franklin says THANK YOU! Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot that aren't on the blog

and about 30 others lol! Costco has awesome prices for poster prints so I'm getting 2 big photo collages made. I'm so excited! :-)

absolutely adorable.

Oh my gosh....the black and white portrait above with Franklin looking so thoughtful.....just beautiful!

That's my favorite. Can't wait to get some prints made. I've never really considered getting prints until this round of photos. They are just phenomenal, way beyond anything I could have imagined. 

You are lucky to know AJ, the pictures are wonderful!  My favorites are "running with a stick" because there is so much in his eyes, and the flower smelling ones (threes?)  his face is so expressive.  Caution....do not become a smothering Stage Mom!

Oh my gosh! What fabulous photographs from the blog!! I love the B&W ones. Melissa, you certainly have some treasures here.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service