ok so as u all know i am preparing my house to bring home our pup. for the first time i a buying an x pen and i have never owned one but now that i have a job i dont want to leave him in his crate for the hrs i am gone. so i want to put him in the x pen with dollar so she can keep him company or i might just put im in there by himself but one thing is certain. he will have accidents and i know this but i was thinking of putting puppy pads down so it will help with the accidents or i will buy the potty patch at petsmart. im leaning more towards the potty patch as its more like grass but will it defeat the purpose of potty training? at night he will be in his crate.

also i have seen multiple discussions on dog food. i feed my pets wellness and if he dosnt agree with it then thats ok but should i get the regular puppy food or the large breed puppy food?? i see that most lean towards getting the large breed puppy food but why is the reason for this?? i feed teddy the normal wellness puppy food and he did great on it.

* i know a lot of u dont agree with feeding corgi puppies puppy food but i want to for my pup for the DHA thats in it

thanks!

and thanks to those who answered my question on weather he will be a red headed tri, its very exciting!

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't put Dollar in with him. Give her a break from his puppiness!! He will be just fine alone at night and it doesn't hurt them at all to learn to be alone and happy alone. She will be glad not to have to deal with him in a confined space. She needs to be able to get away from him when she needs to so she doesn't have to resort to nipping, or worse, when he's being his puppy pain in the neck self!! Remember, she is eight and he is a baby. She shouldn't have to be pestered by him.

Yeah the more I thought about I would hate for her to be miserable with him in the pen so I won't put her in there

Large Breed puppy food.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service