What's on your Corgi's Christmas list this year?

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what's on Baxter's list this year, but he's getting "geeky" puppy toys this year. He's getting bacon flavor bubbles, the IQube dog puzzle toy, and some antlers and for the first time an antler burr. And maybe some other toys.
Your gifts are epic! You have good ideas. :)
well i had to change up the Xmas list as when i went into petco because everything was on sale! so i bought different stuff lol. ok so he will be getting some more cow roasted knee bones, a busy buddy bouncy bone that u put raw hide treats at the end. two squeaky toys, some more zukes treats, the wubba kong toy and a rubber/rope toy to play tug of war with. he even got a new bag of food to go with it lol

yup, my boy is really spoiled! haha but i want his first Christmas with us one to be remembered and a special one:)
I think Buddy would be really happy if i just let him nibble on

our Christmas tree a little bit!

Yep yep!  I have had to relegate three ornaments to the rubbish bin, so far....

Luna was MY early Christmas present this year, so she has continually been getting spoiled.  She will be getting lots of treats and toys from everybody for her first Christmas.  I can not wait to see how she will react to the Christmas tree at my dad's house.

Twinkie will be getting a un-stuffed skunk toy.  Her sister really needs a thinking-dog's toy, so we will still have to shop for her.  I had already started shopping for treats but SOMEONE has been barfing all over the house and Dad has stopped all treats!  Hopefully,  all bellies will be calm by Christmas and I can make more tuna fudge for the girls and their neighborhood friends.  yum!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service