Ever sit down and think what song could best describe your dog. I know with people we all the time say " Well that song is the story of my life" or " This is my personality".

Well how about your dog, ever sit down and think " That would fit my dog perfectly".

I have...so I'll go first.

Jazmin would best fit " Tim McGraw- Just to see you smile"

Views: 1765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:) I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that does this LOL!! This is gonna be a bit harder for me since I have sooo many of them, but here we go!

Kitty's song would have to be "Shout" by the Temptations

Sgt's would be "Coutesy of the Red, White, and Blue" by Toby Keith

Kyle's has definately got to be "Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin

Nyxan's would be "Mean Girls" by Sugarland

and last but not least Marley's would be "Ladies Love Country Boys" by Trace Adkins

I love the song "Trouble" by Ray LaMontagne, it's the song on the Traveler's insurance commercials. That reminds me of my Harlee, always worrying...

Baby Got Back? LOL I dunno...Trinket has a big ol butt that she loves to plunk down on feet.

Seriously though...maybe "I'm Going Slightly Mad" by Queen might fit well...

Said in my highest silly voice (which of course produces corgi spins and woo woos)
Corgi worgi puddin pie
Kissed the girls and made em cry
He's corgilicious
He's delicious
Everyone wishes
They were a corgi worgi puddin pie
Love it!
well, if you listen to the song with best friends in mind, god gave me you by dave barnes would be kirbys :)
I just heard that song on the radio and it was going through my head when I read this, perfedct!
Kirby is a big furry shot of Zoloft and sunshine :)

I like it!  My brother in law came to visit with his Irish setter mix, kept laughing at Brody's short legs until he started running circles around Rudy, He couldn't believe how fast he was.

Good question. Without giving it but a second of thought, the first song that pops into my head for Rafa (Ricky-Rafa) is "Born to be Wild." Lucy takes more thought, and certainly RR deserves more than a second. That's about how long I studied for my Chemistry regents in HS, and nothing good came from that! haha. RR is like me being reborn as a Corgi. (The only breed I'd come back as).

For Lucy, Joe Cocker's,  "You are so beautiful (to ME)." I always sing that to her.

"The best is yet to come" ~ Frank Sinatra

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service