We entered a contest and they decided to play dirty... Well we will show them a fight they will never forget!

We shall rise up from the ashes and show them what Corgi Spirit can do!!!!

I decided to switch things up a bit. Since we're doing this to help with Roxi's vet bills I decided to add Roxi as the contestant instead.

So... I give you... VOTE FOR ROXI!

http://shar.es/X1Wyx  - Click the link and add a vote ONCE PER DAY till Jan 31st!

We may have lost the fight.. but we haven't lost the war!!

disclaimer: pppllleeasseee!! No cheating! It's very sweet you want us to win but that's what got us in trouble in the first place. :) Thanks!

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!!!!! Slowly but surely we are getting there! Thanks for the update Sam!
i just voted and put the link on my "favorites" bar, so i'll remember to vote every day.
The call from the alarm is going great! We have hit rank 12 and are slowly rising! You all are putting up a great fight! Tonight! Free cookies! Free chicken! and squeaky toys for everyone! Bwahahha!
Two months to go and we're pulling out the big guns! Roxi worked hard for this new shot. We call it... Santa Roxi!

omg..that is adorable!!! I need to set my own alarm, so I remember to vote consistently at the same time everyday. The other day I couldnt remember when the last time I voted so I had to wait another day.

Go Roxi!!!!

Note to myself: Voted at 9:43 pm December 1st
Thank you! :) We're going to be in a parade this Sat with a bunch of other corgis and I just HAD to get them new outfits!
LOVED IT!!!
Voted...good luck Roxi!!!!

ohhh! I feel so good! Roxi was tied for 10th at 311 votes -- so my 312th vote today made her officially #10 and pushed the competitor down to 11th. Woof!
Voted!!

December 5th 11:31 am
I posted it to my FB again. I got a few people to vote...here's hoping they will vote again!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service