I entered Franklin in a model contest for Life+Dog magazine. He is destined to be a model but I need help from my friends to get him there! Please vote for his picture by following the link below! Its easy and free and only takes a minute! Frankie and I thank you!

http://bit.ly/poXaRg

UPDATE: There is a 2nd voting site you can vote for Frank. Its the same contest but they have 2 sites for voting

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=33715&u=11114&a...

if you vote you can just "hide all" to hide the status updates from the websites that you "liked" to vote

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just tried voting, but the website is under maintenance, will come back later to vote for Franklin!!

Voted, love the picture! Go Franklin!

I just voted! I hope Franklin wins! In all honesty, I really think your photo is the best; the setting is great, Franklin is ADORABLE, and the colors are fantastic! I hope you win!!!
Thank you for voting!! I have a personal competition going with one of my friend's dogs and her dog is a few votes ahead right now! I'm trying not to campaign too much (she is going way overboard sending e-mails twice a day to make people vote!) I'm hoping my friends at mycorgi and on facebook will help Frank at least be one of the top 5!  And he is just the most adorable thing isn't he!? lol

can u vote once per day and til when ?

no only once per link. Voting is until October 16th. Spread the word to your friends! :-P I've never entered Frank in a contest like this, he just needs to make it to the top 5 to have a chance to win.

ok, just voted on the second link.  Go Franklin!!!

Voted!  He's quite a handsome devil.

Thank you! I need every vote to stay in the top 5! Share with your friends! We need more corgi supermodels! lol

Frank is climbing! He's about 3rd place but a little yorkie is flying in from out of nowhere to beat him!! We need more votes!!! Voting goes until October 16th. Then I'll quit bugging everyone lol
I tried both links but can't figure out how to vote.  Maybe it's because I'm not a Facebook member?
thanks for trying! Yeah I think you have to be on facebook. Its the thought that counts though! Frank thanks you for the effort!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service