URGENT! Corgi propaganda! Vote for Al. WTA photo contest!

URGENT!  Washington Trails Association Photo Contest, "Offbeat Outdoors" category.  Go to this Facebook page and vote for Al.
There is a sirius possibility that Al could get outvoted by a photo of a slime mold (not making this up)!   Corgidom would never live down the shame!  Vote early!  Vote often!
Al promises:  if he is elected, all of his supporters will get a puppy!*

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=249144&id=9568774141&...

*sooner or later.  Some restrictions may apply.  Offer void where prohibited.

Views: 456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I voted too. They must be wondering why is Taiwanese guy voting on it! :P

At least Al was not losing to the GSD's nose, he really wouldn't live that one down!
Nobody's gonna wonder. We don't even bother to follow the money anymore.
Done. I also posted the whole sha-bang to my friends. I think you might have it now John. Oh, I did think the little duck was cute too!
Yeah, well, if MyBabyDuck.com was as loyal and motivated as MyCorgi.com, we might be in trouble.
ha! corgi owners are loyal indeed....even to others' corgis!
Thursday morning update*

Al 120 VS Slime 106
Two more votes from the amberwolf (Jenn) Group. :) My husband and daughter also voted for Al! Let's beat that slime mold!There is no way Slime Mold is a better pic then Al!
I voted! Good luck!!
There is something about that darn slime mold! When I told my hubby to go vote his first comment was "Did you see this slime mold?!" and I, of course, had to remind him we are pro-corgi/anti-mold in this household. He voted accordingly. lol
My daughter voted for both. She's in trouble when she comes home at Christmas.
You're right. The slime mold pic is very good.
The west side of the Cascades is very wet, mushroom paradise, I love to photograph mushrooms and fungi, they are beautiful and fascinating.
There's an underground subculture of psilocybin mushroom devotees. I have done this. A psilocybin mushroom trip, done right and carefully, can be a fascinating, religious experience. A neighbor has a Shelty who likes to eat mushrooms (dangerous! there are lots of deadly Amantitas around here!); once the dog got into some Liberty Caps (potent psilocybin mushrooms, favored by devotees) and "turned into a puppy for a few hours". However, I would think an unanticipated hallucinogen experience might be uniquely terrifying (CIA/military experiments involving unwitting subjects resulted in at least one suicide), and I've heard a 3rd-hand account of some imbecile feeding a hit of street LSD to their dog, and allegedly the dog's personality changed permanently.
I suppose it's no accident that these canines who do't hesitate to eat cat/dog exhaust do not, generally, eat mushrooms.
Current tally - Al: 126 v. Slime Mold: 111
It's a slim margin... but Al's personality should be winning this decisively! GO AL!

Ginny thinks Al's a real cutie. ;) *wink, wink*
I voted too! Out of curiosity....is this just for pride? is there a calendar?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service