Our pup's name is Shiro, but we also call him Bunny, Twinky Boy, Lazy Bum, Fuzzy Butt, Dummie, Dumbo, Pretty Boy

Views: 922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too true! The cookie is all-powerful!
LOL! Trashy trailer park name! hilarious!
My dog's name is Heidi but I've been calling her "puppa" ever since I brought her home and never really stopped. It just sorta stuck. :)
Our pups name is Sport. But we call him Sporthaniel. Sporticus. Bubba. Bubs. Turkey legs. Buffalo. Chubby Cheeks. Bubbakins. Chubby Checker.
Kirby is usually buddy or big boy, kirbmeister, the kirbinator, while Cricket is bunny butt, cranky pants, screwdriver (her head is flat :-)), or honey bunny...my wife has a bunch more!
Gromit has picked up a few nicknames in his 6+ months with us now: Gomitdog is the most frequent we use, also "the Ninja Corgi" for his ability to sneak into Debbie's art studio and steal things off of the floor without her noticing he was there. He grew so fast and seems longer than typical so Debbie sometimes calls him "Longfellow." His least favorite nicknames are "Goat mouth" for his ability to chew anything but a chew toy including the leg on a dining room chair. And, because he suffered lots of digestive issues when we first got him "Mr. Poopybottom."
Quaid also goes by: Quado, Quato, Habib, Butt burglar, Butt bear, Turtle butt, Lewis, Quasimoto, Qball, Qbert, Butt ball, Fox dog, and probably a few other which I can't recall. These names are not listed in any order, and they all tend to be used rather often. Kwado with a looonnng o is definitely near the top, but without further research I can not say that it's number one for sure.
We call Gwenie, HRH Princess, pretty girl, Gweno, sweet baby and our Furry bum baby! Mostly we call her HRH Princess Gwenie. We love her to bits.
Most often I think we call Mochi... no biting, NO, don't eat that, come here, and turd :p

But! When she's being a good girl we call her Mochi-pies, sweet pea, cutie poos, stink, and the Mochi-monster.

The neighbor calls her Mochi-mama , and my boyfriend's father refers to her as the walking head, haha!
Dyddy's nicknames are: Little Lion, Pink Toe (since he only has one, the rest are black), Monkey Nugget Butt, Moose Juice, Dyddy Muffin, Boom-ba-la, and Minky.

Libby's nicknames are: Princess Bwains, Flufferbottom, Baby Toes, Squishy Fluffy Bum, Dibby Doos, Bwains, Dibby Doo Dah, Princess Twinkle Toes, and Dibbaroonie.
Nutmeg- Nutty, Nutter-Butter, Nutso, Nutty-Boo Boo

Cinnamon- Cinny, Cinny-Boo Boo, CinnyMe, Baby

Both are usually referred to as OH MY GOD STOP IT.
My freind just gave Ella the nickname "Foxmutt"

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service