so i have been thinking about this for some time. teddy grows so very fast. he is about 21pounds at 5 months and has recently not been liking his harness. its a blue step in harness and he never use to mind it till i have notice that where the strape go behind his front legs, he is losing hair! so i can imagine that it must be uncomfortable. when i go to put in on he gets really submissive, even with treats and coasing. but once he has it on he gets sooooooo excited and cant wait to go for a walk or bye bye. runs around and just goes crazy haha but i have been looking in to maybe the mesh harness but it might be hot with the 100' summer days here in Charleston, plus his head is a little to big to go through the top lol so what kind of harnesses do u all use? he is a very well behaved gentle (man)corgi so there is no pulling ;P lol any links to what harnesses is greatly appreciated that way i can get a visual of it, ya know? thanks  everyone! 

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heat is an issue even here in the Pacific Northwest. They wilt in the sun, above timberline with no shade.
If you can arrange somehow for crushed ice, what I do is hand-feed them some mountain snow -- often so hard it must be scraped loose with a rock -- they LOVE this. remember, they cannot sweat, like we do. Sometimes I turn them upside-down and soak their belly.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service