* you carry a furminator in the car...

* you have any item of clothing that has on it the words "bunny butt"...

* pet hair is considered a condiment at your house...

* you put your friends in the following categories: red and white, sable, tricolored....

ANYONE CARE TO KEEP THE LIST GROWING?

Views: 4612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh yea.. the carpet is their napkin! We actually debated on getting a second freezer for all their treats/food!
LOL... my corgi wipes his face on the carpet.
*No, but I carry a lint roller. They sell a furminator that removes fur from furniture and fabric? I did not know this. I saw the de-shedding tool at Pet Smart before, but decided against it because of the price tag. $50 for a brush seemed like a lot. I've been giving it a second thought though now that she's almost full grown and she's dropping coat...

*I own the coffee mug that says "Corgi butts drive me nuts" that shows little pem butts in all their fluffy glory. Most people think my obsession with my dog's butt is unnerving. But... it's just so cute.

*YES her hair gets on everything. I've never in my life seen anything like it. How does it get on my kitchen counter? She's never on my kitchen counter. Or how about my stove top or the fridge? The obvious answer is that corgi fur defies gravity because they're from another planet.

*Can't say that I've ever tried that. I haven't noticed that the different colors have distinguished personalities. Do they? Roxy is red and white and she's a hard headed little brat. Sometimes she has blond moments, but she's very smart. I especially love it when she's in the middle of doing something and forgets what she's doing.

Here is my contribution to the list:
You know you're a corgi lover if...
*You've made actual efforts to assign meaning to specific "corgi noises" such as: "HEY, that's mine!" "Good morning." "Do we have to?" and the most common "Give me food."

*The first place you look for your socks and other small personal items is in your corgi's bed.
the thing about the socks is totaly right, hahaha, the wierd thing is she only goes for my socks and very raly my boyfriends, i always find them in her bed or under the side table (her other fav. place.)
You tell people that Corgis are herders and get extremely offended when they ask, " What in the world do they herd??? CHIPMUNKS???"

Ha. SO not funny. :D Wait till you get moving somewhere he doesn't like and THEN keep laughing, mister.
All of the pics you took on your cell are of your Corgi (all 300 of them)
...yo've started making up little songs with titles like:
I LOVE SHORT LEGS
FOXYFACED SWEETIE
HAIR HAIR EVERYWHERE
Oh thank god.. Im not the only one! I sing random songs about them to them while I do the dishes and stuff. They seem to like it :)

Roxi particularly likes brown eyed girl haha. Though I mostly make up songs with words.
OH YES... our 3 all have their very own songs and do the 2 cats! i love the puzzled look on their faces when I sing to them! My husband taught our first Corgi (the true heart dog we lost 2 years ago to cancer) to 'sing" to the Aggie War Hymn!
oh that's awesome! I wish my pups would sing with me :)
Ours is:

CC Rider
Ankle Biter
Little Kitty Cat Fighter!
guilty

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge