A friend of mine is getting a new puppy after losing her 2 year old Corgi :(  She is trying to find a name, so I thought it would be fun if everyone would post their doggies name.   I will start my Corgi is "Sophie"  the 3 dogs I have had in the past (bless their soles) were Keena , Shelby and Sydney.

Views: 1851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My corgi's name is Noodles, but dogs that I grew up with were Katie (full name Princess Sadie Katie) and Schautzie. I also owned hamsters and their names were Nacho and Bob. When I eventually get my tri-color corgi, I would love to name him Wilson.

I've had the following:

Buffy, Lucky, Dillon, Tasha, Blaze, Sampson, Seanna, Sage, and Jackson.  (For dogs).

Basil is named after Basil Fawlty (of Fawlty Towers, my favorite TV show...although most people haven't heard of it) pronounced like the Basil in Basil Rathbone.

My best friend and I LOVED that show VERY VERY much.  Basil doens't ever mention the nazis too much when Germans come over, does he?

We don't discuss the war :-)

He does, however, love Waldorf salad ;-)

Hi Vicki / Kurt, over 42 pages of corgi names.

Current furbabies:  Hermione and Luna (Harry Potter names)

previous furbabies:  Truman and Bessie  (Go Mizzou!)

first furbaby EVER!  (tearing up thinking about her)  Coco.

Our girl is Elli, short for Elinor. We named her after Elinor Dashwood in Sense and Sensibility. Her AKC name is Brumbaer's Kaboom. Which is incredibly appropriate.

Napolean ^ ^

Mine's name is Baron Von Brooks, since Corgi's are royal dogs.

Barney was the name of my husband's first dog while growing up. Since then we've had Bumper (terrier/beagle), Shelly (sheltie/beagle), currently we have our Pem boys: Copper (9) and Simon (5). They are a hoot!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service