Carol Braitman's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Ladies, look at this..You can make felt in your bathtub, now isn't that killing two…"

Carol Braitman replied Mar 13, 2008 to Now that I've plucked the hair, what will I do with it???

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"How about this jaunty little number, just in time for St. Patrick's Day??? Patti!!!T…"

Carol Braitman replied Mar 13, 2008 to Now that I've plucked the hair, what will I do with it???

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"OHHH, Hats for husbands, this is getting interesting!!! I also liked Patti's idea of…"

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"Not sure how dog hair can solve crime..am very interested....also. coffee filters???…"

Carol Braitman replied Mar 12, 2008 to Now that I've plucked the hair, what will I do with it???

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"Bags of dog hair dyed green...This is getting easier by the minute!!"

Carol Braitman replied Mar 12, 2008 to Now that I've plucked the hair, what will I do with it???

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"Eureka!!! Not only dog hair, but macarame disguised!!! This looks much easier than h…"

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"Check out this ladies website, what a great name. I also stole this idea from her...…"

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"We will make macrame come back!!!!!"

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

"I have a vision of macrame type wall hangings, with cat hair as accent colors....."

48 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Ein and Tiff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service