How many corgis should you have what do you think? I have one.

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

I have two, but I wouldn't mind getting others in the near future. I love them so much!
Hi - We have one now, but have been told when it's time to add we should get a boy puppy to reduce fighting. Bella will be 2 in August, but she just lost her "big brother" so we're going to try agility training and see if that helps!
I have one and would really like to get a male,eventually.I think having a pair would be a real party!
We have two currently. I think I'd like 4 to 6 eventually. When I'm old I want a lot of corgi's to bury me in corgi kisses... they make the perfect substitute for grandkids.
I have one, but I want two! I think I'll have to wait a few years though.
i have one right now but i want another one.
i think you should deffently get him another one .... i had one pembroke welsh corgi a male that i got april and than in december i got a female same breed. now they are having puppies! ( didnt mean for it to happen) but they do awesome together !
I have 2 girls: the Pembroke -the older- is the "Big Boss", and the Cardi is the "little sister", they get on very very well: play, and sleep always together... for me, 2 is perfect !
I have two corgis, one is female, the other male. I also have a shetland sheepdog (sheltie) who is also female
I have 1 corgi named Boomer and 7 cats. I would like to get Boomer a playmate because the cats don't really like to play with her because she is too rough. However, Boomer is about 10 months old and really such a handful I am hesitant to get another dog at all. I think she would also be jealous if she had to share our attention with another dog.
I have 2, a male and female. Their a handful. Sometimes I wish I had only one, but then again I love them so much I sometimes want another.
Ein is a boy, but i wish to have one more, a gal soon, and try for a third in another 5 years....i really, really like herding and working this boy i got, i want to see if a girl is as easy as he is (^.^)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service