Have you noticed other things about fluffies that are different from standard-coat corgis? My mom and I think that fluffies seem to be smaller and have more delicate features - smaller noses, ears, faces, etc. This is definitely true with Lizzy and Bingley. What do you think?

Views: 527

Replies to This Discussion

Twinkie just turned 1 and weighs about 31 pounds. I am glad to read here that it isn't that unusual. My mom owns a smooth brother (not litter mate) of hers and the breeder is always on her about keeping him slim. I do think the fluff coat makes them look a lot heavier than they are. I gave Twinks a good brushing and a little Fur-minating this past weekend and she looked like she'd dropped a few lbs. Twinkie's ears are so cute but we do have one ear that gets gross if we don't keep the hair around it trimmed a little and clean it properly after a bath. Other than that, she seems very healthy. (Depsite falling through the stairs of our 2 story deck we she was only a few months old!!!!! We ended up wraping the entire deck in green plastic garden fencing until she was too fat to fall through.)
My Stewie is 7 mo old and being a blue merle cardi he is long and beautiful. His coat is silky and wavy. I haven't seen too many cardigan fluffs so to me he is a treasure. I need to know if fluffs have a longer time getting their ears up as his are at half mast still. He is truly funnier than my pems.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service