Do any of you celebrate holidays with your corgi(s)? If so, what do you do to celebrate? If I had one, I'd get a new squeaky toy for my corgi or a nice outing.

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

We haven't had our puppies long enough to really have anything to celebrate yet. But I've always done special things for my cat. One Easter I gave him a pair of furry bunny ears that were a favorite toy of his until they were pretty much gone. And I get him a new toy or some treats for Christmas, birthday, things like that. I'm sure we'll do the same with Hunter and Layla!
I celebrate his birthday by giving him a special treat, and on christmas with a toy or something.
For Christmas Lances 1st Christmas Santa brought so many presents for him!!! He chewed alot of them up and ruined them! It is a could thing Santa brought so many because he still had a few toys that survived that he still has 1 year later. For his birthday we bought him a birthday biscuit from The Happy Dog Barkery. Easter this year, the Easter Bunny brought him a basket with a bag of Biscuits from Natural Balance, Duck and Potato and there was also a new ball in his basket. This year the bunny hid the kids easter basket for the first time along with the Lance's basket!! His basket was in his kennel so he sniffed it out and helped the kids locate part of their basket that was in his kennel too!!!

This is the collection of toys that Emmy got for her Birthday last year when she turned one. We celebrate all of the usual Holidays too, but my favorite is "Gotcha Day." Since I did not know her on the day she was born, the day I met her and brought her home is very special. :-)
This is probably going to sound ridiculous but i baked Pa'ani birthday cakes for his birthday. Theyre made of peanut butter and carrots. Actually, the cake is really yummy, he gobbles is all down (probably adding to his chubbyness). Also, for christmas and his birthday, me and my boyfriend buy pa'ani toys because he goes through them so quickly.
Our female was born on Christmas Eve, so her b-day is always a holiday. We go through drive throughs and get the corgi kids a cheeseburger on their birthdays. I swear, they recognize golden arches no matter where we are. Our dogs are not dogs, they're furry people with short legs, and a drooling problem that we don't talk about!
Every year Corey has a birthday cake and gifts.It is so cute because he sits in front of his cake while we sing happy birthday. He doesn't even take one little nibble until we are done. Holly will also have cake when she turns one. Corey has a stocking that we hang for Christmas and Santa brings him gifts. This year I will buy a stocking for Holly too!
A new hedgie, or purple guy ( a real squeaker) always has to replace the de-gutted, de-faced toy occasionally. A big ball is always fun for Jake, y'know one of those big play balls for real kids, not normally fur-kids...filled with air. It last perhaps 15 seconds before it pops, but Jake really l-i-v-e-s for those 15 seconds of pure fun. Addie could care less about toys. She will, however, get Jake's goat sometimes, and steal his nylabone bone, just for giggles.
We celebrate Christmas. This year we got out corgi a new bed and a super cool Hannah Montana collar and tag!! She is such a vail thing.... she got that collar and strutted her stuff!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service