Hi I was wondering where either of you were located. My corgi Lucy and I live in Ardmore outside the city, about 20 minutes from center city. Just wondering if there are any corgi events in the area that you might know of, I would love to go to one!

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

We live in West Chester, PA. As St. Joe's alum, we are very familiar with the Ardmore area! I don't know of any corgi events in the area, but I would love to go to one as well!
That would be great to set up a corgi meet up! I'm thinking maybe when the weather warms up....are there any parks you usually take your corgi to? We have taken ours to Ridley Creek and Rose Tree parks.
That would be great! In the Spring, early summer, and Fall we usually take Pumpkin to Valley Forge National Park. Believe it or not, her little legs make the 5 mile trek ( with the help of a few treats, of course!), Where is Rose Tree located?
We live in East Falls.
I have a few friends who live in east falls...where do you usually take you dog to play? I was thinking of trying to arrange a corgi meet up for later this month or next month...would any of you Philly area corgi people be interested? Any suggestions for locations?
we could rent out an hour or two at a y2k9 if we all chip in
http://www.y2k9s.net/BuildingInfo/RentalFees.htm
We're in Devon...not far at all! I went to Villanova and am very familiar with Ardmore. If you search on Meetup.com, someone recently started organizing a meetup in Rose Tree Park; we'd also be happy to meet up in Harford Park in Wayne. The only trouble is that neither is fenced... :(
New member here looking for corgi friends for our 14 week old PWC!! we're in the manayunk area!
NE Philly in the doghouse!
We are in Phoenixville. Any meetups coming soon? - if not let's plan one! We would love to meet other corgis.
Bensalem here, would love to give Oppy the opportunity to play with other dogs his height :p
I live in east falls and bring her to Pretzel Park in Manayunk.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service