Just wondering where everyone shops for their Corgis.

Where do you find the best food/toys/etc. for your furkids? Who has the best selections and prices? Have you found anything good at surprising locations?

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

We like Petsmart the best for selection of toys and food. Petco has a lot of good bath products as well as more selections of bulk products like Bitter Apple.

We happened upon cheap AKC toys at our local Publix and have heard good things about Target's dog toys (though we have yet to find any ourselves).
We either do PetSmart or Petco. They both have a good selection of toys and food. We also like the selection of bath products at Petco and you don't have to stand in front of the salon to pick something like you do at PetSmart. PetSmart has a better selection of treats, we stay away from the treat bar though. There are times when Molly picks her toy. She walks around until she find something, then I make her bring it up to the checkout. If she makes it to the checkout, we take it home. We haven't had too many left behind.

Molly loves these bone "filets" from Publix. There are two in a pack and she's occupied with them for a good hour or two a piece. They are the ONLY place I can find them.

I would give Walmart a big thumbs down. I haven't tried any other big box store.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service