I haven't seen any Corgi's where I live but I visit the Lake Balboa Doggie Park near Sepulveda Dam Recreation Area and there are many dogs of all breeds and colors. . .my Corgi's know when we're going cause I tell them doggies and they get all excited and line up to put their harnesses on (I don't use collars). . .I wish there were more Corgi's for them to play with but they have fun no matter what. . .I guess I'm wishing more for myself than them because I would just like to see more of them. . .lol

Views: 45

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

My girlfriend and I bring our Corgi, Tabi, to that dog park approximately once a week. Mainly later on Saturday afternoons, and sometimes very rarely on weekday afternoons. Unfortunately we have not seen any other Corgis, but have heard others do visit the park. Hopefully we'll see you around.
I usually go to the Balboa park early Saturday monings. . .and YES my corgis have loads of fun playing with all the other dogs. . .I too have not seen any other corgis there but if we're lucky our corgis will have a chance to meet and play. . . .

We take Miles to the Sepulveda basin Park but not on a very regular basis unfortunately, just whenever we can make it down there. Hope to catch you guys there sometime.
It takes a trip over the hill, but if you have ever done Runyon Canyon, there are always a few other corgis there when we go. In fact one time we met one of Emma's half sisters there.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service