I just love my corgi's what else can I say?
I'm 18 I live with a animal obsessed family. our family consists of 3 corgis, 1 wiener dog, 1 cat, and 6 turtles(my turtles just recently laid some eggs and now we have 4 more baby turtles if more).
About My Corgi(s):
We call them "The Three C's" because you can't possibley just have one. The older two (Jack and Addie), are from the same breeder back east. And our youngest and newest adition (Rambo), we found at a pet store around here and just couldn't leave with out him. They have become a pack and don't go anywhere without eachother. We love them to death. =)
They have a strange obsession with the hose (when its on). They go crazy every time we go into the back yard running straight to the nob to turn it on! Silly pups.
Their favorite things to do are: EAT, PLAY, and sleep. I really mean the eating part these three with eat anything and everything. If it fits into their mouths its going to be in their stomachs.
This is how i really works:
PUPPIES PROPERTY LAW
1. If I like it. It's Mine.
2. If it's in my mouth. It's Mine.
3. If I can take it away from you. It's Mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago. It's Mine.
5. If it's Mine. It must never appear to be yours, in any way.
6. If I am chewing something up. ALL the pieces are Mine.
7. If it looks like it could be Mine, it's Mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's Mine.
9. If you are playing with it, and you put it down, it automatically becomes Mine.
10. If it gets broken and Mom gets mad, its yours, I never saw it.
Created by: Julie and Bruiser
Thanks for the comments. Those puppy property laws are the truth. The other days I was eating a carrot and Bella made me give her one. The Cara saw and took it from her xD but at least I got them to eat their veggies.
So his name is Rambo? Too cute. He looks like a Rambo. We're lucky; it hasn't been above 92 degrees yet and not too humid.